Energy thieves walk among us! They are your family, friends, and coworkers; you may even be one of them. An Energy Vampire, also known as a narcissist, sucks our vital energy, depleting us and making us emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually unhealthy. Spiritual purification and cord-cutting are two methods for keeping vampires at bay.
What exactly is an Energy Vampire?
An Energy Vampire or narcissist is someone who steals the energies of others because they live in victim consciousness and believe that everything happens to them. This way of life is extremely disempowering. As a result, to feel better about themselves, they must attach themselves to another person’s energy field.
An Energy Vampire attaches themselves to your energy body by creating cords that connect the two of you. These cords are invisible to the naked eye but are visible to the third “psychic” eye. When they need a boost, they unconsciously steal your energy instead of using their own. These cords, like highways, run in both directions! That means you will absorb their energy, whether positive or negative. They may develop a headache if they have a headache. You may become depressed if they are depressed. If they are upset, you may become upset, and so on.
As you can see, this can be extremely harmful to your health. You have unconsciously allowed the vampire or vampires to attach themselves to your energy body via these cords. These cords keep you from being your true Self. These cords must be severed, and spiritual purification may be required for your well-being and the other person’s growth.
How do we spot an Energy Vampire?
- The following are some characteristics of the energy thief:
- Feels isolated or abandoned
- Feels rejected and requires constant reassurance
- Never feels fulfilled
- Dislikes being alone
- Believes they need to be cared for
- Tired and low on energy
- They have a victim mentality
- Attracted to drama, they almost seek it out
- Constant talker and never listens
- Treats you like their therapist or expects you to “rescue” them
- Plays the blame game and puts everything back on you
- Vindictive and puts you and everyone down.
- Frequently unhappy
- Manipulative and attempts to exert control over you or your life
How can I tell if I’m being psychically assaulted?
You may encounter the following:
- Dizzy spells
- Energy depletion
- Mental confusion
- Muscle aches and heaviness in the body
- Chronic exhaustion
- Disruptions in sleep/Insomnia
- Mood swings
- Reduced aura
- Your aura has tears/leaks/holes
And so much more!
I understand what you’re thinking; nearly everyone is an Energy Vampire! Unfortunately, many individuals have not learned about their energetic bodies’ functions. This will become less common as people take responsibility for their lives and reclaim their power. (Of course, other conditions, besides being energetically attacked, can cause these symptoms.) Either way, it harms your health in all aspects of your energetic being, including physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
How can I safeguard myself against this?
First, you must identify which people drain your energy and restrict your interaction with them. However, they will drain you even if you are not in their physical presence! You must let go of all negative emotions that you harbour within yourself. If you carry anger, hurt, jealousy, and so on inside your being, it’s as if you’re tied down and held hostage by your creation!
As fear is the thief of peace, releasing all negative emotions brings freedom. Why do I have to do this? Because any discord in our four energetic bodies makes us vulnerable, allowing darkness and confusion to enter. Being aware of this is liberating. I emphasise that you should not be afraid now that you know this. Take precautions to keep yourself safe. A lower/heavier vibration, such as anger, fear, depression, jealousy, hatred, etc., characterises darkness. When you have angry thoughts, they can penetrate your weak and vulnerable areas like arrows. They rob you of clarity, confuse you, and drain your energy.
The following resources can help you defend yourself against Energy Vampires.
Cord cutting should be done daily and much more frequently if we are going through a stressful time. These cords should also be severed from our loved ones. There should be no cords attached to anyone or anything, ever.
To do this:
- Close your eyes and take deep, cleansing breaths through the nose and mouth.
- Call on Spirit and your Spirit Guides for assistance in cutting all cords attached to your being.
- Visualise Spirit’s and your Guide’s positive energy cocooning you and cutting all cords.
- Understand that no cord can remain intact and must be returned to its origin.
- Thank Spirit and your Guides for their assistance when you feel the process is complete and open your eyes.
Here are some physical purification steps:
- Burn any photographs or objects that contain memories of the person, place, or situation.
- Write down your grievances, anger, hurt, fear, and so on, then burn, shred or bury the paper. Please do not give it to the individual – it won’t do any good. This step should be repeated as needed.
- Remove all of the clutter from your home, as a general rule. You’ll unlikely use it again if you haven’t used it in 6 months! Could you give it away or dispose of it?
- Clean and redecorate your home as needed. Bring the outdoors in. Plants and anything nature-related brings uplifting clean energy into your space.
- Check that no negative-energy books or pictures are on your shelves or walls. Surround yourself with objects with a high vibration, incense, spiritual statues and paintings, aromatherapy oils and candles, plants, flowers and Himalayan Salt Lamps.
- Smudge with sustainably sourced Paolo Santo, sage, cedar, or sweetgrass to call on Spirit, your Guides, and your Higher Self for assistance.
- Charge and cleanse your crystals under the Full Moon.
- Book an energy healing treatment to realign your charkas and reclaim your power.
You now have the knowledge and skills necessary to reclaim your personal power. Today, I invite you to empower yourself.
Samantha is an intuitive healer and visionary who holds space for heart-centric souls to discover their strengths, find their true purpose and take bold steps towards living a life aligned with their core values and soul purpose. Through a fusion of psychology, spirituality, Human Design, Reiki Energy Healing, and two decades of business experience, Samantha has supported hundreds of people to find their purpose, live life with more flow, and build thriving businesses.
She is is a registered practitioner with UK Reiki Federation and CMA.
As a though-leader, her work has been featured in numerous publications and television appearances on BBC and Channel 5 News.